Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 17: One of the Days

My high this past year:
I hold my appointment to the psychiatrist and tried to work it out my ways. It was half worked, and another half, failed. Despite the failure, I learnt. I learnt how to stand up stronger after a few series of falls. I learnt to ease a bit my hatred and anger. I learnt that the superiority will never kill me no matter how deep the cut they made. I could have wept along the way, but I chose to try harder (of course sometimes with tears, it's unavoidable for human). 


What else should I honored to be my highest achievement other than this?




My low this past year:
Fake the feelings, obviously nonsense. Life nowadays has been struggle. Life at this past year was a struggle too. Struggle between finding my own future and pleasing others. Struggle between letting go something I love, and trying to learn new things I certainly dislike. Struggling to love, and to hate at the same time. Struggling is hard, it lower self esteem, it is a conflict. Inner conflict. The conflict that you, again, have to struggle to beat for two answers.

It is either you beat it successfully and win, or... otherwise.









Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year.

No comments: