Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 18: I Believe

I believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
I believe there will be always smiley faces over the dark shade of ugly hurt.
I believe sooner or later truth will be revealed.
I believe I'll be somebody someday.
I believe true love is exist, it just the matter of time.
I believe that the people whom I hurt, will understand the reasons I hide.
I believe everybody deserve a second chance.
I believe people will change, they always do.
I believe I 'll be wrong even when I'm right if I keep whispering the way I want it to be.
I believe the wrong that I made during my childhood, will faded in everybody's mind AND STOP ACCUSING ME FOR EVERYTHING THAT RELATED TO ANY OF IT.


I believe... 
I believe... I believe...
I believe... I believe... I believe...


And I believe, everytime I drink a cup of caffeine; my day will turned out as lovely as ever.











"The world is divided into two classes, those who believe the incredible, and those who do the improbable,"





Day 18 - Your beliefs.

No comments: