Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 3: Addicted?

My views on drugs and alcohol.

I know that above statement is based on illegal usage. But, when I'm in this such of health field and yet being one of the regular user of drugs. So, should I call myself drugs addicted?

I really crave for my inhaler, orally intake steroid and sure nebulizer when I lost to breath, when my lip and nails turn blue. Sometimes, I'm happy seeing IV line placed in my vein. You know why? I feel really safe because I know all the drugs are now directly go into my body and fight with that viruses! I will desperately need my Cafergot when Allah knows how bad was the throbbing; right in your brain. And worse, having double vision make you want to silently sit in a darkness and hibernate.

Of course it's a big NO to call myself as a person who is addicted to drug as I consume it based on my needs, most of the time, less. You know what I mean, right? The medications that prescribed to you, are all contain of drugs. What make it different? That drugs are not going to make you,  to that extend of addiction. 

However, Islam has been forbidding illegal drugs intake so does alcohol as it harms your body. Because Allah says so, I have no objection. Never will.


Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.

No comments: