Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Senyum


Otak kita ni kecik je kan, tapi bila datang serabut, Subhanallah... rasanya kapasiti otak ni besar sangat. Besar sampai rasa nak muntah once teringat!

---

Here, at my workplace... ada sorang doktor pakar mata. There's a lot of stories I heard but who cares? I don't care. Well, just to hear not to take it serious. It's none of my business.

I already make it as my habit to smile regardless my feeling. You know, when we smile, we get smile back. It is very rare (almost none), when we smile from our heart, we get a bad face in return.

Back to this pakar mata. Everytime I meet her (accidentally), I just can smile because I don't think any other else to do. So smile is the best and easy way. Just now, I met her again.

"You always smile, nice,"
"Thank you, prof,"
"I always see you smile. She's got a beautiful smile, hasn't she?"

Nurse mengangguk.

"Janganlah puji. Malu saya,"
"Betul. I cakap benda betul. Orang selalu senyum ni ahli syurga tau. Nabi tak akan mula bercakap kalau tak senyum dulu,"






Amiiiinnnn. But deep down I ask myself; do I have any other choice?

No comments: