Friday, July 22, 2011

Dear You

Dear you,
Sometimes, whenever my phone blinking, I know that there's no way the sender will be you. Never. You do not have my number, neither am I. But, I don't know why on earth i think it may be you asking for me to lend my shoulder.

Dear you,
I really think that you have enough. You really have no strength left to bear with the pain. I do really think that what you've face is beyond my imagination and the moment you pushed yourself to move on, I have no suitable words to say, to perhaps ease you a little bit.

Dear you,
You already touched my heart even without a single word came out from your sadness. 

Dear you,
I hope you will always be blessed, fine and well and healthy. And, I want you to know that every moment I have, I've never fail to pray for you...

No comments: