Saturday, May 14, 2011

Today!



I don't wanna be here anymore. Anymore. Anymore. I think I already have had enough. I don't wanna be here. You hear me? You hear me? You hear me?

Take my hand, hold it tightly. Open the door so I can step out safely.

I don't wanna be here.

I have no tears anymore. I let the pain fade away. I let the burden dissapear. I learn to keep the smile. I learn to hide the cry.

I don't wanna be here.

Let me go. Let me free. I ain't strong. I need neither help nor understanding. Just let me be, let me free.

I don't wanna be here.

This ending is beyond my imagination. This ending is the worst nightmare. I'm no longer know how to love. I'd rather pretending than being sincere. I'd choose to fake than make everything clear.

I just don't wanna be here.






Anymore.

No comments: