Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Errr, Bukan Salahku

Kekkekeekkeke.

Ni yang aku tak berapa gemar orang sesenang bagi no fon aku pada patient. Bukan aku marah, cumanya aku rasa privasi aku diceroboh tsk tsk tsk. Ada je patient aku bagi no fon aku just incase and aku suka kalau muka diorang macam ada sinar sinar harapan gitew.

Okay, over.

And now I am considering for the second number so I can divide between personal and professional. Pang, lempang sedasss! Tak tak, sumpah tak best.

Macam tadi.

Gelak luuu!

Pukul 8 setengah lagi tepon berbunyi, tengok nombor mula ngan 016, maybe my BFF asking to attend another BFF's convo. So, aku ignore je dulu sebab aku mengantuk lagi (alasan layan tetamu semalam), kedua, aku tak suka jawab telefon masa bangun tidur. 

Namun masalah ketiga akan muncul bila aku akan terlupa untuk return calls and reply mesejsss. 

Hari ni aku teringat pukul 1130 aku dapat call pagi buta (buta ke?) dan dengan rajinnya aku mesej balik sebab aku teringat dan nak pesan tak sempat datang. Dengan kawan kawan bangun tengahari pun apa kesahlah kan?

"Weh, wuu barung bangun. Tarak orang mau hantar KTM la,"


Guess what?
Guess what?
Guess what??!

"Hello, is this Huda? The audiologist?"

Sniff sniff bau kemarahan telah kuhidu.

"Yes. I'm Huda,"
"I'm bla bla, I called you last bla bla bla, and set the appointment at 2 pm bla bla,"
"Yes. We'd waiting for you that time and you're not coming. But, that's fine. That's not the problem. We can rescheduled your mom's appointment? "
"I'm on my way,"
"Oh,"

Tak kisahlah kau salah ke, kau betul ke, benda benda swasta ni kena jaga reputasi. Seka air mata dalam hati.

"I'm sorry to say this, but did somebody mention to you that I'm no longer working there?"
"No,"
"Okay. It's okay..."
"So how now?"

Err. Aku tak habis cakap lagi. Sob sob sob.

"Could you please give whoever that I can contact?"
"Yeah sure. I'll message you the permanent audiologist's phone number,"
"Okay thank you,"

Lega. At least ada terima kasih. Kau tahu tak besar rahmat terima kasih tu kalau kau dapat masa orang tengah tak selesa dengan kau? And friend, sorry to break your privacy as I don't know how to handle now. I'm not there, no longer part of them, and.. tsk tsk tsk.

Now the laughing part!

Did I accidentally mentioned to my patient that I just woke up at 1100 am?

Demmmm~



In Zati's Alza like whoaaa.. you own a car now!
Sorry  Thia, I'll upload your goofy face next time. :DD
And Moh, you bigger tummy now as another human inside it. Kekkeke.
And zati, your expert driving skill despite you curse the bad drivers as well. Kekkee.
And Kak In, your istikharah thing. BAHAHAHA.
And Nad, your loyalty. :D







My BFFs start their convo now, this week and the following weeks. I'm sorry if I'm not available attending yours. I dislike this formality, I dislike mine.. but I'm trying hard to love yours, dear. It just the time is not convenient, the transportation, and my malasness is something better to entertain. Kekkekeke.

But, mind you dear.. the smile above, is my pure smile. Do you still remember the giggles we had when we met?

I miss those. That's better than meeting during convo.

Whatever.

No comments: