Sunday, August 7, 2011

The 6th Day

Yehaaaa. Ramadhan has reached its sixth. How fast the time flies. I hope, I can get the last ten days. You know, being a woman and the ABC (Allah Bagi Cuti) thing? I wish the last ten will be mine oh please.

What's so special about the sixth day?

Hehhehhee. I just followed the tadarus here. Okay, okay fine! That's not a big deal to you, but for me... it's a huge  decision to do. To do something that I'm not used to. To get knowing the society where almost 10 years I had been in Kelantan. To be around with the makcik makcik that always.. "Anak Ustazah Nani eh?". "Anak Ustaz Kamal?". "Yang ni ke yang mengaji kat Kelantan?". "Eh, tak kerja ke hari ni?"

Oh no no mak cik. That's my sister. Not me. I'm jobless.

And.. you know people change every day, every minute? Every second?

 So do I!

I love to cook now and getting excited to search new recipes everyday like whatttt? Hehehhe. hey, people change! And changing is gooooooooooooood. So gooooood. Errrr, so far it is. Anyway, it is only apply for the cooking thing. ONLY.






Babai.

No comments: