Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Langkah Tercipta

Uwaaaaaaa. Kan dah cakap jangan wish, kan dah terjumpa. Terus tak tau nak cakap apa, nak sengih macam mana.

---

Ini budak Lunar telah tag hamba maka mari kita layankan.

1. PUT YOUR iTUNES, WINAMP, WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER, ETC. ON SHUFFLE
2. FOR EACH QUESTION, PRESS THE NEXT BUTTON TO GET THE ANSWER
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. TAG 25 FRIENDS.
5. EVERYONE TAGGED HAS TO DO THE SAME THING.
6. DO NOT CHEAT! HAVE FUN!
7. WHO TAG YOU? PUT HER/ HIS NAME HERE

Jom mula!

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?

Jay Sean ft Sean Paul; Do You Remember

There's nothing left to say
Don't waste another day
Just you and me tonight
Everything will be okay
If it's alright with you then it's alright with me
Baby let's take this time let's make new memories

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Jay Sean ft Lil 'Wayne; Down

So leave it behind ’cause we, have a night to get away,
So come on and fly with me, as we make our great escape.

Baby are you down? Down? Down?
Ya. Memang! Tapi saya tahu macam mana nak bangun balik!

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Ketika Cinta; Siti Nurhaliza

Bila cinta ada di dalam jiwa,
Wangi bunga dunia tanpa nestapa,
Segala yang dirasa hanyalah Dia,
Hati kan memuja hanya pada-Nya.

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
1, 2, 3, 4; Plain's White

There is only one thing two do three words for you.
I Love You.

I LOVE YOU! Happy! (Tipu gila sebab aku terjumpa orang aku tak nak jumpa!)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Life After You; Daughtry

Believe me I won't stop at nothing,
To see you so I've started running!

6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Adinda; Lah Ahmad

Semua untukmu, oh adindaku.
Dengarlah rayuan di hatiku.

Oh adindaku, Oh adindaku.

Okay, mari tukar.
Oh kekandaku, Oh kekandaku. Hek hek.

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Amarah; Siti Nurhaliza and Kris Dayanti

Dan ku takkan tunjukkanku amarah,
Kerana aku tahu segala yang berlaku,
Tetap akan berlaku di mana kudratku,
DIA yang menentu!

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Down to The Earth; Justin Bieber

Mommy you'll always and somewhere,
And daddy I live outta down,
So tell me how could I ever be normal somehow,
You tell me this is for the best,
So tell me why am I in tears?
So far away and now I just need you here.

Suka gila lagu ni sebab wuuu, menyentuh hatiku!

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
New Divide; Linkin Park

And every loss and every lie
And every truth that you deny
And each regret and each goodbye
Was a mistake too great to hide

And your voice was all I heard
But I get what I deserve
So give me reason
To prove me wrong
To wash this memory clean!

Yeap! Saya selalu nak melupakan semua yang tak sempurna. :'(

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Cinta Ini; Siti Nurhaliza

Hahahahhaahhaahhaha. Adakah bermksud dua orang yang berkahwin kemudian berkahwin lagi dua? Hek hek.

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Heaven; Bryan Adams

Oh thinking all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free!

Misses my TBS team!

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Today was a Fairytale; Taylor Swift

Bukan Today was a history ke?

13.TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
In my Head; Jason Derulo.

Yeap, semua dalam kepala otak, belum tertunai lagi. :)

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Fireflies; Owl City

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Light up the world as I fell asleep
Cause they fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude
But I would just stand and stare

Of course lah aku akan pandang tempat lain dan fikir dia nampak aku tak? Wooo gila malu mahu bertentangan mata. Ewahhhh.

15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Smile; Uncle Cracker

You make me dance like a fool,
Forget how to breathe,
Shine like gold,
Buzz like a bee,
Just the thought of you can drive me wild,
Oh, you make me smile.

Hari nikah mesti senyum je kecualilah kena nikah paksa. Hahhahaha.

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Bongok. Baca Yasin le. Terbakar aku dalam tujuh kaki bawah tu kang!

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
What Do You Want From Me; Adam Lambert

Just don’t give up I’m workin it out,
Please don’t give in, I won’t let you down,
It messed me up, need a second to breathe,
Just keep coming around,
Hey, what do you want from me?

Interest aku? Jangan sibuk hal aku. So, what do you want from me? Hhahaahhaa.

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Cry me A River; Justin Bieber

I know that they say,
That somethings are better left unsaid!


19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
I'd Come For You; Nickelback

I was blindfolded, but now I'm seeing,
My mind was closing, now I'm believing,
I finally know just what it means to let someone in,
To see the side of me that no one does or ever will,
So if your ever lost and find yourself all alone,
I'd search forever just to bring you home,
Here and now this I vow!

20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Brand New Day; Ryan Star.

Dream,
Send me a sign,
Turn back the clock,
Give me some time,
I need to break out,
And make a new name,
Let's open our eyes,
To the brand new day,
It's a brand new day!

Saya mahu semangat baru!

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
If We Ever Meet Again; Timberland

If we ever meet again
I'll have so much more to say

If we ever meet again
I won't let you go away!

R.I.N.D.U!

22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Langkah Tercipta; UNIC

Semalam aku kelukaan,
Kecewa kehampaan,
Mencalar ketabahan,
Mimpu yang sering ku harapkan,
Menjadi kenyataan,
Namun tak kesampaian!

Allah Tahu Aku MENCUBA!

23. YOU WILL TAG THIS FOR?
Please Forgive Me; Bryan Adams

This pain I'm going through,
Please forgive me,
If I need ya like I do,
Please believe me,
Every word I say is true,
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you!

Saya nak tag dua orang;

1. Nana
2. Nadiah Az (Hehehhehe)
3. TerunaTelukWawasan (TTW)

Eh, tu tiga!

No comments: