Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jom Jerit

One day at Genting Highland with beloved friends was so amazing. All the reports, assignments, works, patients were left behind. Its time to have fun before going through perhaps all the difficult situations ahead.

Well, I'm not really in the mood to type all the words expressing the story now, but I really want to write it down one thing.

The first extreme game I felt a bit challenging was Roller Coaster and I did promise myself not to scream. Yup, I always bet myself to do otherwise; I mean doing unusual thing; to beat the odds. 

First trip, I sat alone and I laughed all the way ups and downs. I forced myself to open up my eyes to see and feel the speed! Wow! 

Second trip, I found it more exciting to scream it loud! Somehow, I did it intentionally and I feel alive burst out all the things I hate, afraid or dissatisfied where people won't care and look at me like an alien!

Well, JOM MENJERIT!

No comments: