Friday, June 18, 2010

Mujur

Well, it was good-lah kan when you learn something has to do with you, or your work. Bagus juga menggunakan sistem online atau lebih dikenali hospital mesra IT. Bagus. Bagus. Bagus.

I got a patient came together with his nice son. I would have to say this was one of my tougher patient that inquiry me on what happen to her. I did all I have to; I mean all the rights I should deliver to her.

Let makes the diagnosis simpler to be understood. I diagnosed her with unilateral hearing loss; easy to be known as normal hearing on the left side and PROFOUND on the right. This type of diagnosis basically has something to do with NOT ONLY hearing problem. Deep down I know there will be at least one pathological condition hidden; which was the doctor is the right person we seek for-lah kan.

She complained of minutes to hours vertigo, 'whooshing' sound tinnitus, nausea, vomit and few significant symptoms. 

I tried to recall whatever knowledge yang masih berbaki, kalau ada terselit-selit dalam celahan gyri-gyri cerebrum. Ada satu yang jelas dan macam di highlight di dalam kertas minda; TUMOUR. Oh!

I opened up the system, seeking for my patient's detail and the latest doctor's report. I was so thankful and can breath freely at that moment.

Bla bla bla.
Bla bla bla.

Differential diagnosis:
Vestibular Neuropathy, to rule out (TRO) TUMOUR.
Send patient for MRI.


Lebih kurang macam tu lah ayatnya.

Lega. Bukan lega sebab andaian aku betul jadi aku hebat dalam memabaca result. Tak. Lega sebab Prevention is Better Than Cure.

Kan?




p/s: Berkenalan dengan segala anak jiran kerana majlis Hari Bapa malam ini. Terasa orang asing eh. Tapi, jumpa anak jiran yang kacak macam menarik. Hahhahahahahhaha.

No comments: